Friday, June 1, 2012

Fantasy Friday

I honestly tried really hard to find a local listing that falls into my Fantasy Friday criteria that is under $1 million. Sadly it is hard to find a fabulous old house around here that is truly fantasy worthy in that price range. I did get close though, at $1.1 this one has been on the market for quite a while and the price is slowly coming down. It was built in 1932 on 1.76 acres, has 3913 sf with 3 bedrooms and 4 baths and a pool. Granted the interiors are dated, but to me it is such a classic American dream home and even has my personal fantasy of ivy growing on it...eeeek!! Now if only the money fairy would visit me tonight our next old house hunt might be over.

To view the full listing click here.



























<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3766452/oldhousesrockcom?claim=782zzay6kxx">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

0 comments:

Post a Comment