Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Real World rocks

I could go on and on about how much I love New Orleans and EVERYTHING about it! The architecture, the food, the people, but especially the architecture (I know I said that twice!). I would move there in a heartbeat but my hubs doesn't feel the magic of it like I do. I need to do a post or two on the architecture indigenous to the area, but for now here is one house that is currently on the market. The former MTV The Real World house, that has obviously been renovated since the show, is for sale for $3.3 million. It is almost 9000 sf  in The Garden District with 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. The year built is not in the listing, but it is just stated that it is over 100 years old - as usual old houses rock!!

To view the full listing click here.














0 comments:

Post a Comment