Friday, August 24, 2012

Fantasy Friday

This weeks FF is another house that I drive by ALL the time and a good friend of mine actually considered buying when it was on the market last year. Well it's back on the market and I think the kitchen has been improved a bit to appeal to more buyers, but the fabulous baths are thankfully still there! Whomever buys this better not gut those amazing vintage baths!! Or if someone would like to gift me the $200,000 that this beauty is over our price range, I promise I will keep the vintage integrity of this home intact - anyone?

This house was built in 1939 on 2.57 acres and has 5846 sf with 4 bedrooms 3 1/2 baths, 10 foot ceilings, slate roof and custom millwork - it's perfect for us!! Okay, I digress - we are still in our old house search and have maybe found one, but sadly it is not a grand old gal such as this.

See the full listing here.




















0 comments:

Post a Comment