Friday, June 22, 2012

Fantasy Friday

Okay, I am breaking a BIG rule of mine for this weeks FF entry. This is not....gasp....an old house. It was built in 1990, but to me it has a true classical feel and the amazing attention to detail that is usually only found in an oldie. In an amazing old part of town this stunner has 9857 sf on 3.85 acres with 5 bedrooms, 6 1/2 baths, pool, guest house, greenhouse and tennis court. Again, the attention to detail in the construction and finish of this home is what grabbed my attention (okay the decor is a bit 1990 though). The architect, builder, landscape designer and homeowner must have been an amazing collaborative team. Now if only my money tree would pop up in the yard today, I guess this is why it is a "fantasy" house for me....sigh....again.

To view the full listing click here.

































Oh, and just in case you were wondering it is $8,850,000.


0 comments:

Post a Comment